What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad not charging and iTunes lost the device :(

crem

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, all!

I have 64Gb iPad Wi-Fi+3G/3.2.1/jailed by comex/modem 06.15.00

Yesterday I have plugged my iPad to power-connector, but I am not heared a sound "connected and charging" and battery icon have not changed.
The charging really not started :(

If make the device off and plug to the charger or notebook, the iPad are loading, but the appearance of the desktop, the battery icon does not show that the charging goes.

If I leave my device plugged to the power it will be charging, but very-very slowly, 1-2% per hour. Battery icon not show "charging".

iTunes can't see the device too.

I had try to put the device in "Recovery mode" and in DFU mode, but can't make a DFU, only "Recovery". BUT..
But iTunes again not see my iPad :(

Is it possible to solve my problem?:confused:

P.S. SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH :p

Last edited:

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Greetings and welcome to the forum!

Try to restart your iPad. You do this by holding down the Home button and the Sleep/Wake button until the Apple symbol appears on the screen. This can take 10-15 seconds.

ipad29.jpg

(I am sure your English is better than my Russian!)

Поздравления и добро пожаловать на форум!

Попробуйте перезагрузить IPAD. Для этого, удерживая нажатой кнопку для дома и сна / Пробуждение кнопок, пока символ Apple появится на экране. Это может занять 10-15 секунд.

(Я уверен, что Ваш английский лучше, чем мой русский!)

OP
C

crem

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for answer!
I have did it several times, but it is not helped :(

I think, that my kids have droped the device (they they are not recognized off course). May be device have inside damages???

Most reactions

Latest posts