What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ipad newbie

blueridge

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
zup everyone.. just picked up my first ipad being the ipad 2.. im from eastern north carolina.. now living in western nc.. i am a long time computer user/programmer but this is my first apple product that i had to wait in line to purchase.. after the initial ipads release i have watched and waited for the 2nd verison.. once it was announced i had to have one.. we waited in line for 3.5 hrs at a best buy and my wife and i were 3rd and 4th in line.. i both got 16gb wifi ipad 2s.. hers is white and mine is black.. joining here because we were searching for information and came across the site.. hope to join right in with everyone and maybe i can help someone else along the line somehow.. I have been recording videos and using iMovie to edit them and posting them on youtube.. i am going to also do some tutorials and such as i learn more about the ipad.

Dave

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
zup everyone.. just picked up my first ipad being the ipad 2.. im from eastern north carolina.. now living in western nc.. i am a long time computer user/programmer but this is my first apple product that i had to wait in line to purchase.. after the initial ipads release i have watched and waited for the 2nd verison.. once it was announced i had to have one.. we waited in line for 3.5 hrs at a best buy and my wife and i were 3rd and 4th in line.. i both got 16gb wifi ipad 2s.. hers is white and mine is black.. joining here because we were searching for information and came across the site.. hope to join right in with everyone and maybe i can help someone else along the line somehow.. I have been recording videos and using iMovie to edit them and posting them on youtube.. i am going to also do some tutorials and such as i learn more about the ipad.

Dave

Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

Also the iPad2 manual is available at the Apple iBooks store. It’s free too.

Tim
Scotland

Hdchiky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to the site Blueridge - hope to be up there at the end of April, Blueridge that is. Going to Maggie Valley on a bike ride. Would very much like to ride the parkway while we are there.
I know you are going to enjoy your iPads, glad to see you got 2 - I cannot share mine - it is too painful. The BF has his own so we are both happy.
You came to the right place for sure, tons of helpful information and folks here.
Maybe we will see your comments soon as to something new you have found for us to learn too.

Have fun!
Chiky

Most reactions

Latest posts