What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ipad name on the setting apps

nammi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i saw on friends ipad that they have their ipad's personalise name inside their setting app (on top the right column inside setting) .. can anyone explain how to do this .. ?

i sync my ipad thru i tunes many times but nvr can get this done .. even changed my ipad's name thru itunes then re-sync it but no result

thnx in advance for the help

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I just did this today with my iPod touch 4gen...I also own the ipad2--- so I had both one device with just my first name and the other with my first/last name. I wanted to differentiate one from the other...so i tried it on my touch: settings/about/...here you can change your name than press done. From there I connected to iTunes and performed a sync. It recognized the change immediately.

OP
nammi

nammi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thank you ski for the prompt response .. and yes it worked .. now i have personalised my ipad .. cheers

Most reactions