What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Music & Djay App

pdcordingly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I wish to make a few purchases for my iPad(3) but have a couple of questions first. Apologies in advance for the ignorance (I am a iPad newby) and that there is more than one question here.

Firstly I have all of my music stored on my iMac home computer and wish to play the songs on my iPad. I don't want to copy all my music to my iPad as I will end up using all of the available memory. I have attempted the Remote App but for some reason it doesn't show all of my songs. Is there a better App to play my music on the iPad?

I am considering purchasing Airport Express so that I can send my music to my front room speakers, via an amplifier. The Airport Express (so I am told) will pick up anything that I play in iTunes on my iMac. Is it possible to do this from my iPad, considering I wish to keep all of my music stored on my iMac hard drive?

I understand this is more of a question that I should be asking the App developer, but they are either ignoring me or seriously slow in responding. Plus I figured someone here may know more than they do. Does anyone know if the djay App for the iPad will read the songs I have stored on my iMac hard drive? And will I be able to send what I am playing to the Airport Express.

I hope that made sense. Advice to any of the above would be much appreciated.

Paul

Thanks in advance,

Paul

Most reactions

Latest posts