What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad movie streaming best sites

Blessed86

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi let's start a really big list of all the best site to stream and watch movies and tv shows for free on the iPad/iPhone....

Get listing everyone :)

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
Let's be clear - legal sites only.

Tim
iPad Forum Moderator

BBC iplayer and Sky news.

You changed your signature. Why?

A one-off to re-inforce the 'official' line that we'll close the thread if this develops into a discussion of pirated movies or streaming from illegal sites, because the original poster was new to iPad Forums.

Back to normal now....

Tim

jmorton10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
streams anything you have on cable or dish. Works fantastically well.

I agree. My SlingBox Pro HD is one of my favorite toys........

By the way, the official ipad2 SlingMobile app ONLY works with the very newest boxes (it does NOT WORK with my older SlingBox Pro)

~John

Rupal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
myPadMedia???

I registered just to share this about myPadMedia.com; when something looks too good, it usually is! Please check this site before paying:

Ok it's not letting me post the link, but pese google 'gear diary, myPadMedia' and read about it!

danlaw777

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i have dishnetwork and a 922 reciever......the app on both my iphone and ipad are tremendous. if 1 of the kids "misplaces" my remote, i can use either of my devices to control the tv, but the 1 feature on the 922 that i absolutly LOVE is the "find my remote" function.....with a 3 year old running loose, that was MANDATORY!!!

Mavlar81

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Vevo HD for music videos and for the UK members who have Sky well Sky Go is a must!

Sent from my white 16gb iPad 2 using iPF

Temp31

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I like streaming from Hulu, although that's just for TV shows really.

Most reactions

Latest posts