Ipad mini

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by Kelly83, Mar 17, 2013.

1. Kelly83

Kelly83 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi I'm new I got a iPad mini that died 2 nights ago and I got it on the 10 of march 2013 and I went back to the shop I got it from they wouldn't replace it or send it back to apple so I went to apple yesterday and they couldn't help me too so I want to know how to fix the iPad mini to get it working again it had all my good info on it and games and I spent real money on a game called tree world and I didn't know I had to do a email and password but I didn't know they iPad mini would crap it self too so now I got no iPad and no game and all my good items are gone so how can I get around to get my game back on my iPhone 5 I got a account with that 1 now because I lost my other account.

2. iluvmyipad

iluvmyipad iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Since you just got it, it should still be under warranty. What did apple say? They didn't offer you a replacement or just give you another one?
    Do you still have your receipt? It seems like you should be able to take it back.

3. Kelly83

Kelly83 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    They said they couldn't replace it so I will to go back to store today and try again but If no luck will just dump it and count my lost and yeah I got it from target and got the rec in the box with the iPad mini

4. iluvmyipad

iluvmyipad iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Oh wow, that's crazy. Then they should refund your money. At any rate it should still have the one year warranty with apple. I have returned and exchanged electronics at target before, with no problem. I also got my ipad replaced due to a cracked screen, and it was almost a year old. Don't give up, one of them should take care of you with your ipad. I had to call a couple of times before my issue was resolved. Good luck.

5. MoonlitSonata

MoonlitSonata Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +159 / 0
    Silly question but...Have you tried plugging it in?

6. Kelly83

Kelly83 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah I went back to target and they won't help me so i will go back to apple tomorrow and hope they help me out.

7. Kelly83

Kelly83 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Moon I did charge it with cables but still not turning on