What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad mini verizon CELLULAR model??

Wimbleton

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have bought a ipad CELLULAR ipad model (verizon) Can i use this internationally by changing sims ? i purchased on ebay and will not receive a SIM as owner e is KEEPING it .

OP
W

Wimbleton

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is the ipad mini i bought on ebay .... APPLE iPad MINI 16GB, Wi-Fi + 4G Cellular (Verizon), 7.9in - Black & Slate #171220118059. i just want to know if i can switch out the sim and use in any country , using wifi or hooking up to a plan of this country or that country while travelling please... Can u just use any SIM for a phone ? Or which sims work for travelling ,in other words what options do i have SIM wise ! And what restricciones?

Last edited:

willerz2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Through my knowledge of data/cellular iPads, they come "unlocked" as is, so you can freely insert another SIM for use. You may or may not have to use iTunes to verify/re-activate the iPad for use with the SIM depending on the carrier.

Most reactions

Latest posts