What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad mini user needed to test app

Wayneb81

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have an app that works fine on the iPad, but I do not have an iPad mini, so I don't know if the check box or buttons are too small on the mini to work well. I need someone with an iPad mini to test the app and let me know if there are any areas that are too small. Any feedback would be welcome. Below are promo codes to allow you to test the app for free. Go to the app store, select iPad then to the right tap on redeem and type in one of the codes below. If these codes get used up I will post some more. Thank you in advance for your effort.

AVAIL To Do list app is an easy to use To Do list. It shows all your tasks on a scrollable list or calendar format. Tasks are in priority and date order. Tasks can also be grouped and the dates for all the tasks can be adjusted if the start date of the project is delayed.

LN64JTKRLYHE
PXPJMWTWNE6E
R7AM499E7ERE
XRT347X4HWJP
E4YF9J6PNRNM

You can also see it in the app store with this link.
Connecting to the iTunes Store.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The buttons are fine for me...but there seem to be some bugs...I typed in two tasks...the last one, to be done by Sunday, as disappear. Also, the plus sign next to task is grayed out, so I cannot enter a new task.

I don't understand what to do with the gray bar under To Do List local. And I can't get the other views I saw in the apple store.

Now, both of my items are gone.

This is a screen shot,

Attachments

• image-3786479222.jpg
    image-3786479222.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 366
Last edited:
OP
W

Wayneb81

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Did you create a To Do list first? You have to go to the Configure page and press the Create New ToDO List button. Put in a title and todo list name and then press Create New To Do List. The gray bar under To Do List will have the title of the To Do list you have open. When you have several To Do list pressing the gray title bar will allow you to select another list.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
There is not configure page. This is why I uploaded a screen shot.

OP
W

Wayneb81

iPF Noob
Reaction score
At the bottom of the screen on the normal iPad are three buttons, To Do List, Calendar & Configure. I guess they do not show up on the iPad mini. If you rotate the screen does it make any difference?

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes, they are there once you rotate the screen...then if you rotate it back, they reappear (I see them now at the bottom in landscape). Also, when I reopened the app just now, I saw them at the bottom for an instant, then they disappeared.

If it is required to create a todo list via configure first, would it not be wise to not let the user enter tasks and risk losing info? A forced visit to Configure might solve that one. :)

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I notice that if I try to select None in the recurring box, it doesn't appear in the box after I close it.

Can this be made to save to iCloud so I can open it on my other iPad?

I could find this really useful. :)

OP
W

Wayneb81

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You are right, I should not allow entering tasks before you create a list. That is why I grayed out the plus button. So maybe if you press the plus button and have not created a list yet it takes you to the Configure page. Thanks for the input. The big problem is the buttons missing at the bottom of the screen, the mini should show everything that the normal iPad shows, just smaller.

OP
W

Wayneb81

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We did not want the word None to appear in the list so when you select None it removes any recurring event that may have been there. The To Do list can be saved on the iPad or on our web server so you can access it from other devices. You can also export it on one device and import it on your other device. But they will not stay in sync. If you change the storage from Local to Web it will stay in sync between your devices. We are looking into iCloud but have not gotten it working yet.

OP
W

Wayneb81

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have found the problem, when you first go into the To Do list it should give you a sample To Do list with instructions on how to create your To Do list. They were not displaying, which caused other things to not display correctly. I have fixed the problem and will submit a new version to Apple as soon as I get the problem fixed that will not allow you to enter items if you have not created a list yet. Thank you AQ_OC.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Need any more testing, just let me know....

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Need any more testing, just let me know....Oh...I used that very last code in your list.

OP
W

Wayneb81

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Here are 5 more promo codes, thanks in advance for helping improve this app.

PL77YKLFYPKE
LXWTA6W99PP9
MTHF67479TWX
FPHWW6RX9WRX
RAAAE39JK6M6

Most reactions

Latest posts