What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ipad mini setup

jdnky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am setting up an ipad mini for a church to play music tracs through the sound system. some of them we already have on cd some we will download from iTunes. what is the best way to set this up.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forum! :)

First, you need to get the music onto the iPad (compressed files are best to save space & maximize storage, i.e. MP3 and/or AAC); music can be added via the iTunes store or iTunes can be used to 'transfer' music from your computer to the device. Second, you will then need a wired or wireless option to play the music from the iPad (the music app works fine & playlists can be made); a simple wired choice would be a mini-stereo plug adapter attached to the iPad and then connected to your sound system (below is a pic of the one I use to attach my iPod to my stereo's AUX input - will do the same w/ the iPad); wireless options exist using the bluetooth (BT) feature of the iPad; a BT receiver would be needed as part of the sound system or BT-capable speakers (e.g. I have a Boston Acoustics soundbar for my HDTV, which is BT capable - SO, I can pair my iPod or iPad w/ these speakers and play the music w/o a cable and from a distance which would give you better control). Well, just a few suggestions for starters - good luck and let us know you solution(s)!

125509405_stereo-mini-35mm-to-dual-rca-audio-cable-mini-35mm-to-.jpg

Most reactions

Latest posts