What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Mini Retina Shipping Tread

Yptcn

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Has anyone ordered a Mini Retina online ?

Mine is still processing ...how about yours ?

Cypher.Mini

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I picked up the 16GB model last night at Futureshop in Canada. Sold my 64GB Mini so cost difference was small. It's definitely faster and the screen I nicer. I never had any complaints with the original Mini so kind of hard to justify the price premium.

Forest007

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered a Verizon 32GB silver online from Apple Store about 30 minutes after the release. Mine was shipped today and is supposed to be delivered on November 19th by FedEx. ...YaY!!!!

Edit: Estimated delivery date has now changed to November 21st....:-(....Oh well, it's on it's way...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Mine is still processing. I jumped through loops on prior upgrades...not again. I'm content to wait until it gets here.

carenmichelle

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered mine (64 gig wifi only version) at 12:08 am Pacific time, and have heard that others who got in early had their shipping times reduced. Not me though :( Must be because i live in Canada...

Beary

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes...I'll receive on 19 Nov 2013. Ordered last week ^^

Balbrt1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered mine on Thursday shipped from China on Friday will be here on Wednesday I ordered mine over phone. It started out from 21 to 25th. After it shipped it is showing 20th. It is already in MO and I am in Il. Yay!

mesirs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone knows, where to get a mini2? I know that in apple stores it not available now, but any other store?
How is it - from china? is it some i-net order?

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If the apple store doesn't have any, then it is very like that you will not find one anywhere.

swaggapad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone knows, where to get a mini2? I know that in apple stores it not available now, but any other store? How is it - from china? is it some i-net order?

I just picked up a 32gb mini2 from the Apple Store here in Atlanta yesterday afternoon. I did notice the store stock was dwindling fast judged by putting one in my cart and selecting the in store pickup option, the available list of stores have been shrinking fast.

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF

Ticojpunk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ordered my 32GB wifi Space Gray on Tuesday morning, shipped Wednesday, and received it Friday morning. Not bad, 2 days from China to New York.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bennettb

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Wow. I ordered mine from online apple on the 13th and it says it won't ship until the 22nd.

Bobbi

APorter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Order on Tuesday morning on Apple website. Originally told should receive between the 20th-22nd, arrived last Friday.

Most reactions

Latest posts