What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ipad mini purchase

joegipper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just bought the Ipad mini can't wait till it gets here for Christmas for my wife. Just so you know, engraving adds about a week to the shipping on Apple's website. Loooks like a sweet tablet.

Last edited by a moderator:

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
joegipper said:
I just bought the Ipad mini can't wait till it gets here for Christmas for my wife. Just so you know, engraving adds about a week to the shipping on Apple's website. Loooks like a sweet tablet.

It certainly is a sweet tablet, I just got mine yesterday. I'm sure you're wife will enjoy her Christmas present.

Miata GT

iPF Noob
Reaction score
After getting my money's wroth from my iPad 1 I have decided to make the jump to the Mini. I was disappointed apple didn't put them onsale today though.

PatS

iPF Novice
Reaction score
joegipper said:

I engraved an iPod touch when they first came out. I regretted it later when I upgraded and found the engraving prevented resale. She will love the mini.

Most reactions

Latest posts