What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad mini problem.

Reaction score
Ok. So yesterday a friend bought me an ipad mini as a gift. It was my first apple product. I was very happy with it. super smooth. Nice applications. The screen is not as bad as they say. But there is a little error >.>
Do you know the good old home button that black button with a square in the middle. Yes. when i am doing stuff. Like playing games or on the internet. i suddenly appear in the home. And the application is minimized. I did not even press the button. It keeps doing that by itself. And the ipad. In home. Keeps going to the search and back. By it self. And ya know siri? keeps opening. and the task manager? multitasking thing. keeps opening. When i try to shut down the tablet. I keep getting screen shots. I did a reset as instructed by a NON apple guy who helped me, Sadly the reset did no good. I then did a reset which blows away all my apps and data. Still the same error X_X. So i seeked no real support from apple to date. Plus the camera.. In not so good lighting condition. The image appears as a horrible image. With red and some violet dots appearing everywhere. But when i go to a area with lots of lights. The picture is so clear. So amazing. So i guess the ipad can't take pictures at the dark? or with bad lighting conditions? What can i do about the button? and what can i do about the camera? Do you think apple would give me a new ipad because this one apparently has something wrong with it?

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Very few, if any, cameras in mobile devices take good pictures in low-light. That's a question of phyiscs that they didn't bother to mention, so this part is the nature of the beast.

Now, your other problems sounds like apps crashing, but it also sounds as if you might benefit from a trip to the applestore to let the folks at the genius bar look at your device.

OP
I
Reaction score
It stopped now tho. It happened sometimes when i was at home. And when i went to the sun. It was a really REALLY hot day. AKA 38 C and the ipad got hot to the touch when i went into the sun. The battery was low also. 25 percent and then that happened in really intense ways. The ipad would keep opening and closing the search place. And the multi tasking bar thing and closing anything i open. :/. I am going to check on the peeps at an apple store today or tommrow

Most reactions

Latest posts