What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad Mini Pro is my prediction

Reddrob97

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is it just me, or is it only logical at this point for apple to introduce a third member to the pro line and consolodate all of ipad models. Mini 4 could be branded the Mini Pro. Maybe add the quad speakers, A9X, Trutone display, apple pencil support, 2GB ram, and a ridiculousy small smart keyboard. They could sell it for $499 easily making it the most expensive mini to date. It just doesnt seem to make sense to me to keep mini seperate when they have eliminated the regular Ipad Air line. You thoughts?

sjleworthy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.sjleworthy.com
it's a completely logical conclusion. i'm personally not happy with their naming convention over the years - quite bewildering for new users or 'at a glance' on-lookers. i think the 'Pro' naming (and it is only a name after all) is good and surely should encompass the 12.9, 9.7 and mini sizes once and for all, all having similar specs and uses, so if you want a Pro all you need worry about is screen size and nothing else.

OP
R

Reddrob97

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I agree hat it made some sense not to come out with an air 3, and to upgrade the tablet enough to step into the pro line. Now the ipad 2 can become the bidget tablet and be discontinued alltogether with the 9.7 pro upgrade. So it makes perfect sense to bring a faster processor, pencil support, and even a mico keyboard with smart connctor to the mini.

Most reactions

Latest posts