What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad mini fwd emals

Ipad085

iPF Noob
Reaction score
First, I don't know much about computers or tech jargon. 2nd...when I get an email it shows lots of other folks email addresses. When I forward the email how do I get rid of them before I forward the email? Like I said I ain't that sharp so please keep it simple. Thanks

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't think you can remove the prior email listings when you forward an email on to someone else. The way you could do it is by cutting and pasting the message into a new email to the person you want to send it to. Hopefully it isn't anything that is owned by the creator of the message itself.

OP
I

Ipad085

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Too bad. Sounds like a simple thing to fix but a pain for someone who is not savvy with computers! Thank you for your reply tho.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Too bad. Sounds like a simple thing to fix but a pain for someone who is not savvy with computers! Thank you for your reply tho.

You're very welcome. By the way, I note that you are from Michigan as well...hope you are rooting for the Michigan Spartans in the Rose Bowl!! :)

Most reactions

Latest posts