What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad mini and app store

Husq250

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just got an ipad mini. Im using it for all the goofing around, email, news etc. use my 2 for all the desk type serious stuff. Question is, after loading a bunch of my purchased apps over the last day or so I've spent extra time in the app store. I noticed right away the app store looks different- the general layout. The way the featured apps scroll across the top of the screen and generally the whole page especially how my purchased apps appear. Started to like it. This morning it was all back to normal the way i see it on my 5.1.1 OS "2". Any ideas why its appearance would change overnight?

OP
Husq250

Husq250

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The 2 different versions of the app store i saw within 24 hrs was on the same ipad running IOS 6. So when you say its an ios thing- did you think i saw a different app store with different OS's or OS 6 on one ipad will randomly give me different versions?

Most reactions

Latest posts