What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad mini 2 what size and colur

soothsayer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Debating and deliberating on whether to keep my 32gb mini or push the boat out and get the 128gb retina version in space grey, your thoughts are you debating and deliberating as well

willerz2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Whatever fits your storage needs. I can get my hands on a 128 and would still manage to cap it out and then some.

OP
S

soothsayer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So tempted as need to get another as partner has her eyes set on my iPad mini

Clix Pix

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For me, it will be a Space Grey 128 GB AT&T LTE......to go along with my new iPad Air, which has the same description. The two will complement each other very nicely. I'm delighted with the extra space in the iPad Air already -- haven't started filling it up yet but I have several more movies I want to put in there plus a few more apps...... The 128 GB is cool beans!!!!

mikespe

iPF Novice
Reaction score
For me, it will be a Space Grey 128 GB AT&T LTE......to go along with my new iPad Air, which has the same description. The two will complement each other very nicely. I'm delighted with the extra space in the iPad Air already -- haven't started filling it up yet but I have several more movies I want to put in there plus a few more apps...... The 128 GB is cool beans!!!!

Must be nice to have unlimited disposable income! ;)

Bennettb

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Got my granddaughter a space gray 32 GB. Hope she loves it. As soon as it comes I'm going to drive to MA to give it to her.

Bobbi

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Got my granddaughter a space gray 32 GB. Hope she loves it. As soon as it comes I'm going to drive to MA to give it to her. Bobbi

What a wonderful gift to give her, Bennett! She will absolutely love it! :)

Husq250

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Aren't their only 2 colors to choose from?

Just curious, what would one use 128 GB for? Other than movies of course.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Aren't their only 2 colors to choose from? Just curious, what would one use 128 GB for? Other than movies of course.
Correct, there are only the Space Gray and Silver to choose from. As to the 128GB storage size, my 128GB iPad 4 is mostly full of movies, TV shows, podcasts, and music.

Toyeboy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got space gray. It is an amazing color combination and the new back aluminum panel is amazing, looks and feels much more durable and premium.

Most reactions