What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad might be getting replaced worries!

Moonchalk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I'm new to the site about to post in the new members section but want to ask this desperately So my ipad isn't working properly, it looks likely that it's going to get replaced. The only problem is that me and my partner have a very active 'adult' life and are members of various websites andhave used the ipad to enjoy these websites a little more so what I'm asking is if Apple take the ipad are they going to be able to see my browser history and the videos and pictures we've taken even if deleted? Help!!!

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi I'm new to the site about to post in the new members section but want to ask this desperately So my ipad isn't working properly, it looks likely that it's going to get replaced. The only problem is that me and my partner have a very active 'adult' life and are members of various websites andhave used the ipad to enjoy these websites a little more so what I'm asking is if Apple take the ipad are they going to be able to see my browser history and the videos and pictures we've taken even if deleted? Help!!!
If you go to Settings>General>Reset>Erase All Content and Settings, Apple will not be able to tell what was on the iPad. The iPad will be restored to factory settings and in the same state it was in when it was newly purchased.

Most reactions