What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad micro sim used in other devices (i.e. android phones, mifi 2372?)

Viki

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought my adapter here: buy-microsim.com
Pretty cheap and good quality, and they mail worldwide for free. It fit well, so now I can use cutted micro sim card with iPad and with my normal mobile.

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
GTFO spammer.

2edqclz.gif

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey no problem. I've been freaking out all morning about the release of the Moto Droid X. Hopefully they will start taking preorders on Wednesday.

Yuppie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

I found a website which is shipping Micro Sim adapters via airmail for free from the UK - much faster than most of other sellers which use surface mail. I got my adapter within 2 days. Take a look at microsimdiscount.com :)

chokonen888

iPF Noob
Reaction score
> chokonen888

Thanks! According to their website, the b-mobile router is SIM-free. Now what concerns me most is that AT&T might refuse to sell a replacement SIM card since I do not have the iPad 3G... Anyone, any thought?

Masaki

I just canceled my softbank unlimited net plan and popped a b-mobile SIM (really a docomo sim) in my iPad....works great except the carrier says "No Service" even though it works great?? weird...

avengine

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just canceled my softbank unlimited net plan and popped a b-mobile SIM (really a docomo sim) in my iPad....works great except the carrier says "No Service" even though it works great?? weird...

how do you like this solution, what voip phone app you are using to make and receive call, I try to use a tablet since the size is bigger and more easy to type and watch, but I try to make it easy to carry around by using a bluetooth headset, but so far I canno tfind one that can push the button to answer or end the call. if you has a better solution please advise.
thanks.

Most reactions

Latest posts