What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad makes you lazy

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do you think your ipad makes you lazy?

in some way, mine does. since i can practically do everything i need (reading and replying mails, reading, watch movie,chat , skype). i dont even want to get up anymore! :p

im expecting an article. "Ipad leads to Obesity" :p

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not lazy but more informed. I don't have to wait for a computing session to find info because the iPad is never far away. Then I never have to jot down or forget a possible search ever, all thanks again to the ever present iPad.
With 3G we can maximize a sunday nowhere drive to include activities and visits on the fly. That's totally brilliant!

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Rubbish, I was born lazy! A veritable monument to the law of conservation of energy.
Perhaps thats why I like my iPad......

Prasius

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nah - stuffing your face with burgers and cake makes you obese... Let's not give 'em another excuse ;)

eolake

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
eReaderJoy.com
On the other hand you can finally take 20 webarticles (Instapaper) and 5 ebooks and e-magazines with out into the blue, to read in a café or museum or whatever.

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I wouldn't say lazy. It is one more thing to carry with me so that I am always working. I would say that is the opposite of lazy.
I agree with you. The iPad makes us more efficient at researching.

Maybe they mean it as a lazy researcher? Instead of going the long way we choose the shortest...

Dahabi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I mean...it makes me lazy only when I'm already being lazy. Example...I'll be sitting on my couch watching tv and want to check my fantasy football team out. Now I don't have to get up and go to my computer! :D

ChIpad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't blame electronics for me being fat so let's not start with that crap, get over it!!!

As for the topic at hand if I want to be lazy at that moment then it just makes it more fun!

Last edited:

hookbill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It didn't make me any lazier then I already am. I just switched from moderating with my Droid while watching television at night to the iPad. Makes it much easier.

I also moderate at Droid Forums.net and it's a much bigger Forum, hence more moderation is needed. iPad is perfect for this. Easier to type on. Easier to read. And if I do have to use mod tools they are much more accessible with the iPad.

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
in my personal way of thinking i do not think it makes you lazy at all ..i think it extends behind the normal way of doing things at the desktop or laptop computer set up ..

it allows you do some much more on the ipad to control the tv to opening and closeing windows to checking the security cameras outside all from the comfort of your easly chair..

now if could just learn to make a sandwich and bring it to me i would be in love with it ..

Most reactions

Latest posts