1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

iPad Mail Problem

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by mattb14, Dec 28, 2010.

1. mattb14

mattb14 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am having a heck of a time changing the settings for my iPad email. on my iPhone it is configured to show my most recent 200 emails (using a mcrosoft exchange server). I can only get about 30 or so on my iPad. I have changed the settings to 200 but it is not reflecting in the actual mail. In fact, regardless of how many i set it for, it shows the same number of emails. Has anybody else run into this?:confused:
  2. Larry

Larry iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes, I have similar problems - ever since upgrading to OS 4.2. SPent 1 hr at Genius Bar at Chicago Apple Store and they reproduced problem with another iPad as well. They claimed it was a problem with the mail server but working with our IT people, they do not believe it is the case. I have deleted the mail app settings and reinstalled them fresh, but problem still occurs. It seems to be a bug in the new OS but unless enough people complain about it, I doubt Apple will do anything until the next OS upgrade.

If anyone has a fix, would love to hear about it