What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ipad made to computer

Zippy479

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ok so i broke my ipad screen and dont wanna play the money to have it fixed is there any way can hook it up to a computer or tv and use them as the screen some how? any advice would be helpfull

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
ok so i broke my ipad screen and dont wanna play the money to have it fixed is there any way can hook it up to a computer or tv and use them as the screen some how? any advice would be helpfull

If the touch screen on the iPad is not accepting any inputs, there is no way to access the info on the iPad. Being as the iPad 1 is getting old in computer terms, it may be time to think about upgrading. You can back up your iPad 1 in iTunes on your computer and use that backup to set up a replacement iPad.

OP
Z

Zippy479

iPF Noob
Reaction score
the touch screen shouold still work i broke the lcd/led screen or what ever its called

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
the touch screen shouold still work i broke the lcd/led screen or what ever its called

You could use the cable set to connect your iPad to your TV and mirror the screen image on the TV. If the touchscreen still works,you can still access the content on your iPad.

Most reactions