What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad location

codecifer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm in the philippines but by location setting is in korea. How can i change my location? Please help. Thank you!

Semel

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Settings,general,scroll down and select international.Then select your country

Last edited:
OP
C

codecifer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Upon checking the settings, it is in the philippines but when i locate myself in GPS my location is still south korea.

Semel

iPF Novice
Reaction score
codecifer said:
Upon checking the settings, it is in the philippines but when i locate myself in GPS my location is still south korea.

Gps as in the maps app?Is your location services turned on?

Semel

iPF Novice
Reaction score
When the maps app is open,tap on the arrow at the top and it should show your current location

OP
C

codecifer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Semel said:
When the maps app is open,tap on the arrow at the top and it should show your current location

Yes. Still the same. I'm still in korea.

eihctir

iPF Noob
Reaction score
codecifer said:
Yes. Still the same. I'm still in korea.

Do you mind if ill ask you where is your location in philippines? Ipad actually doesn't have gps on it. Its just taking location data on mobile provider. Some cell-sites in philippines haven't yet have this location id.

OP
C

codecifer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am using ipad2 wifi. When i locate using the map app, my current location is in south korea and sometimes i am in beijing in which i haven't even go out of the country. Some apps who requires location base, it always shows south korea. How can i correct this? Please help!

Most reactions

Latest posts