What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad lap desk?

jduncan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Looking for recommendations for a lap desk for my iPad. Anybody find one they like?

OP
J

jduncan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad lapdesk found

I found this one at Bed Bath & Beyond

Deluxe eDesk® Lapdesk - Bed Bath & Beyond

Sort of cheap plastic, but very light weight and supper handy. Been using it for a couple of weeks. It has a storage compartment inside that holds your iPad. I would recommend it.

markbnh1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I just got this one. Kind of basic but does the job of holding the iPad while in my recliner. Very light weight and super fast service from the supplier!

http://Wedge-E.net/

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF

wedgestand

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just got this one. Kind of basic but does the job of holding the iPad while in my recliner. Very light weight and super fast service from the supplier!

The Wedgestand iPad pillow - Love your iPad more!

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF

Thank you for mentioning us. Our product is indeed basic, we designed it for simple use and relaxation. Check out our new website at www.wedgestand.com.

wedge_colors1.jpg

Most reactions