What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Keyboards

MRadclyffe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have an iPad 2 running iOS 5.0.1 and am really missing being able to use some of my favourite function keys, like Option.

I want to get either a dock or wireless keyboard in black, and a cover for it too. Any recommendations, please?

Thanks.

Arizona

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm new to all this, so take that into consideration, but for me I've got two bluetooth wireless keyboards for the iPad and like them. One is the Apple wireless keyboard (love it) and the other is by Logitech and it works great too.

1937bruce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the Logitech keyboard/case and I wouldn't trade it for the world. It's great; well worth the price.

OP
MRadclyffe

MRadclyffe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you both. I know Logitech has a good reputation, so will definitely check them out. I couldn't find an Apple KB in black though.

ChristianaR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Also check to see if any of the keyboard shortcuts will suit you... Check the forums as there is a lot of info in here. It may be a case of getting used to it and finding how it all works.

Most reactions