What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Keyboard Themes?!?

Greenkin93

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I first got an iPod touch a couple of years ago and, I recently purchased an iPad and I jail broke it. When I used to use the I pod touch I remember there being lots of keyboard themes. I love my iPad and I think the keyboard is really great but I wish I could find keyboard themes. Does anyone know if there are any keyboard themes for the iPad? I've looked through all of cydia and cant seem to find any.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Themes on the keyboard have been pretty difficult for the last few generations of iOS, so I'm afraid we are out of luck for the time being...

Last edited:
OP
G

Greenkin93

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Themeing to the keyboard has been pretty difficult for the last few generations of iOS, so I'm afraid we are out of luck for the time being...

Thanks, at least you gave me some insight because I can't seem to find any information on this topic any ware. Thanks again :)

drbf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Themes on the keyboard have been pretty difficult for the last few generations of iOS, so I'm afraid we are out of luck for the time being...

I have been looking for the same thing, please post if you find any keyboard changes

Most reactions

Latest posts