What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad keeps kicking off facebook

lindawalker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I am on the iPad and on Facebook, the iPad continues to go black and kicks me off and back to my desktop. Any sugestions?

Roy Rob

iPF Noob
Reaction score
lindawalker said:
When I am on the iPad and on Facebook, the iPad continues to go black and kicks me off and back to my desktop. Any sugestions?

You are having a problem with RAM overload. Try these things. Before you log into Facebook double press the home button, this will bring up the task bar. Touch and hold any app until they all jiggle and have red minus signs top left. Touch the minus signs to close the apps. You are not removing them, just closing them. Then you can delete your Safari history, and you can delete Safari Cookies and Data to free more memory. If you have problems after this post again and welcome to the forum.

Most reactions