What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad keeps crashing!

s2mikey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes! Made a late call to Apple Tech. They ran through it with me, between crashes. Not a software problem. Went in and got a new one! Apple care. While I was there they gave my son a new one with iOS6 on it (older iPad). He'd cracked his screen over the edge bezel, but iPad worked Fine. his cost $49 since it was an older iPad. THANKS to you al! You're all so very kind!

Great, I love it when a plan comes together. :)

jjissac

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Last week I was having the same issue with Ipad 4 32GB Wifi only crashing on me. I have gone to apple store and have replaced it 3x's but I am still having this issue. The diagnostic tell me I have low memory or panicP crash.
I see the apple logo and can always go back to where I was at. I have to go back to apple store again to get this one replaced.
Don't know what else to do with this Ipad do I have a lemon.
JJ

s2mikey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Last week I was having the same issue with Ipad 4 32GB Wifi only crashing on me. I have gone to apple store and have replaced it 3x's but I am still having this issue. The diagnostic tell me I have low memory or panicP crash. I see the apple logo and can always go back to where I was at. I have to go back to apple store again to get this one replaced. Don't know what else to do with this Ipad do I have a lemon. JJ

Return it for sure. Make them get it right.

ethanjeffrey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good News...I am following several discussions on this topic since I am having the same issues. The post below is from another person with the trouble that has been working closely with Apple engineers.

lebaz
Re: Ios7 problems, safari crashes
Nov 27, 2013 10:31 AM (in response to H2oplayer)
GOOD NEWS!

I received word back today from Apple Engineering. They have confirmed that it is a bug in the iOS system that crops up when connecting to various websites.

They are working on a "fix" and it will be in the next update. No delivery date was promised.

Now we wait.

For some whose default mode is <impatience="on">waiting will be a challenge</impatience>.

s2mikey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Good News...I am following several discussions on this topic since I am having the same issues. The post below is from another person with the trouble that has been working closely with Apple engineers. lebaz Re: Ios7 problems, safari crashes Nov 27, 2013 10:31 AM (in response to H2oplayer) GOOD NEWS! I received word back today from Apple Engineering. They have confirmed that it is a bug in the iOS system that crops up when connecting to various websites. They are working on a "fix" and it will be in the next update. No delivery date was promised. Now we wait. For some whose default mode is <impatience="on">waiting will be a challenge</impatience>.

This is good news then. It will be nice when this gets rectified.....:)

Most reactions

Latest posts