What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad jailbreak

pozzo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello

I´m a newbie with iPad and I have my 3.2.2 OS already jailbroken and working OK.

Can you tell me the steps to upgrade to the most recent OS and then jailbreak it again?

Thanks a lot

Pocobear

iPF Noob
Reaction score
WAIT, don't do it yet. The redsnOw untethered jailbreak is just now in beta test. Wait until the final version comes out, soon hopefully if the beta goes well, and save yourself a lot of grief. Read back through these post, and see all the problems people have had with the tethered jailbreak. If you are and expert, proceed with caution!!

OP
P

pozzo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks a lot Pocobear!

WAIT, don't do it yet. The redsnOw untethered jailbreak is just now in beta test. Wait until the final version comes out, soon hopefully if the beta goes well, and save yourself a lot of grief. Read back through these post, and see all the problems people have had with the tethered jailbreak. If you are and expert, proceed with caution!!

Thanks a lot Pocobear!

Gunny008

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've been doing research on jail breaking-might try it out when the proper version for jailbreak is passed beta!

Pocobear

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been doing research on jail breaking-might try it out when the proper version for jailbreak is passed beta!

Even when it out, wait a few days. When limera1n came out it had 2 or 3 updates in the first two days, as people found problems with it. Why ask for trouble? Wait. Revel in others, who are impatient, and their misery, till things settle down.:D

Most reactions

Latest posts