What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad jailbreak 3.2.2

Afide

iPF Noob
Reaction score
All of the names are legit people, and they're still doing work - have faith.

Boomslang

iPF Noob
Reaction score
wow some people are a few fries short of a happy meal i think. i am dreading the actual release just because i know all these ones begging for it now will be the same ones posting post after post of "how do i get it to work"

** shakes head**

Andymyrick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
wow some people are a few fries short of a happy meal i think. i am dreading the actual release just because i know all these ones begging for it now will be the same ones posting post after post of "how do i get it to work"

** shakes head**

that is the truth lol. The forum will be flooded with the issues that everyone will run into.

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score

** shakes head**

For real! Or "help!!" Ipad is not doing this or is doing this!"

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just saw a press release that says that the developers of the iOS 4.2 jailbreak will have it ready by the time Apple officially releases iOS 4.2 to the public. They admit that there are still quite a few bugs to be worked out, but they have committed to the November release date and do not anticipate that it will cause any major problems.

They are so excited about this new software, that they have even hired the same advertising agency that McDonald's uses to come up with a new slogan for the software --

Jailbreak 4.2 "Because you deserve a brick today!"

Holoshed

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just saw a press release that says that the developers of the iOS 4.2 jailbreak will have it ready by the time Apple officially releases iOS 4.2 to the public. They admit that there are still quite a few bugs to be worked out, but they have committed to the November release date and do not anticipate that it will cause any major problems.

They are so excited about this new software, that they have even hired the same advertising agency that McDonald's uses to come up with a new slogan for the software --

Jailbreak 4.2 "Because you deserve a brick today!"

You know, I had to reply, you deserve a +1

This is a quality post.

gatorlounge

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just jailbroke my 2 day old ipad 3.2.2

Check just came out and works like a charm..make sure you follow instructions.

hxxp://limera1n.com was released today

Andymyrick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I jailbroke my iPad yesterday using limera1n and it worked perfectly. I had some issues at first but it was just because you are supposed to run as administrator. but I am super excited to finally have a jailbroken iPad.

Most reactions