What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad Ist generation connect to itunes error -1

Karen Deshotel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the very first I pad that came out and paid like $800 for it. I am aware that is not longer has updates for it but I would download to iTunes and then sync to I pad. About 4 months ago I tried to do a recovery on the I pad, and yes it was jail broken with Cydia; and now I am suck with "connect to iTunes" and when I go through the whole process of recovery through iTunes, I get error -1. I can post a screen shot if someone is needing all the details. Please help!!

OP
K

Karen Deshotel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks, I have done this before and became very frustrated so I downloaded iTunes to my laptop. I have not other usb attachments, turned off the virus protections and all of my windows updates have been installed. I get the same error on my laptop.

Most reactions

Latest posts