What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ipad is on criminal minds

ponen84

iPF Noob
Reaction score
One more wonderful feature of ipad books is the facility to be able to render outstanding graphics. iPad's crisp show as well as high-speed memory enables images show up as you read it while not watching for the image to finish. This can make visual novels along with illustrated publications far better preferred.

OP
henry2

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
it funny how the tv shows are really starting to show off the ipad in there shows about the how it works for them as socalled crime fighters ..

mwhartman

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Agree! The CBS news folks use them and during the election coverage many of the analysts/pundents had iPads. The addiction is spreading.

CHT

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I thought to myself, If Al Roker uses an iPad, I HAVE to have one! :D

http://www.fosters.com/apps/pbcsi.d...ory=GJNEWS_01&ArtNo=706269880&Ref=V4&MaxW=250
bilde

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Whats funny is hownexcited we get when we see one on our shows! I laugh at myself over this.

Wreybies

iPF Noob
Reaction score
On (Bleep!) My Dad Says, young Henry (Jonathan Sadowski) can be seen couch surfing and job hunting on his discretely product-placed iPad.

Crap show, great device. :)

OP
henry2

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
On (Bleep!) My Dad Says, young Henry (Jonathan Sadowski) can be seen couch surfing and job hunting on his discretely product-placed iPad.

Crap show, great device. :)

i like the show it funny for he speaks the truth in a lot of areas of life at our age .. :D

brainofj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Case

Does anyone know what case they are using on the show? (Criminal Minds)

It appears to be a leather type folio but I can't find anything that matches what I see on the show with what appears in google results.

Thanks for any help.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts