What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad in Canada?

Cyanide

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey all,

Now I'm a very impatient person therefore I was planning on driving down to the US (Because it'll be available here only in late April) and buying myself a Wifi iPad.

I'm wondering about how I'll use it over here in Canada. Will I need to make a US iTunes account to have access to the apps and the iBookstore? Or can I just use my Canadian account?

Will I be able to use the warranty in Canadian Apple retail stores?

I'd appreciate any input.

Thanks.

Last edited:

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey all,

Now I'm a very impatient person therefore I was planning on driving down to the US (Because it'll be available here only in late April) and buying myself a Wifi iPad.

I'm wondering on how I'll use it over here in Canada. Will I need to make a US iTunes account to have access to the apps and the iBookstore? Or can I just use my Canadian account?

Will I be able to use the warranty in Canadian Apple Retail stores?

I'd appreciate any input.

Thanks.

Thats an interesting question...wonder how that works

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As a fellow Canadian I'll say: "Patience is a virtue..."

Personnally I'd have to wait anyway. Mainly because I want the 3G and it will be stuck with a Canadian phone company contract. Do you have any clue which one that will be?

I expect to have it sometime in June...sigh!:rolleyes:

Most reactions

Latest posts