What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad in a different colours from black and white

sidewinder

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi
Over the festive season there have been adverts with iPods in a range of different colours.red blue green etc.After talking with a couple of mates decided we would by a ipad in a different colour myself I would love one in red.would there be a market for these.and would you buy one..?

buerkletucson

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi
Over the festive season there have been adverts with iPods in a range of different colours.red blue green etc.After talking with a couple of mates decided we would by a ipad in a different colour myself I would love one in red.would there be a market for these.and would you buy one..?

Black suits me just fine......suppose there's fashionista people that would appreciate something more flashy though.

Devynquinn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
sidewinder said:
Hi

All my ipads and iPods are black. Fine with me.

Most reactions

Latest posts