What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IPad Icons

WinforWyn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.winforwyn.org
I know how to make the icons wiggle, move on a screen, and delete. What I cannot figure out is how to move icons I frequently use to the front screen. Does anyone know please?

Montereybob

iPF Noob
Reaction score
To drag to the front screen: Drag the the wiggling icon to the far left edge of the screen it is on and hold it there until the front screen appears then let go.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
One of the faster ways people have discovered is to drag your icons to the dock. Then, you can scroll to the page you want to put them and then move them back up. They'll stay on the dock as you scroll, very helpful if going to a page far, far away from the original.

Sure saves having to h-o-l-d an icon against the left or right side, waiting for the page to scroll...

Marilyn

info

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Mickey330 said:
One of the faster ways people have discovered is to drag your icons to the dock. Then, you can scroll to the page you want to put them and then move them back up. They'll stay on the dock as you scroll, very helpful if going to a page far, far away from the original.

Sure saves having to h-o-l-d an icon against the left or right side, waiting for the page to scroll...

Marilyn

Thanks for this tip, I'll definitely be giving this a try.

Alifaruq

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mickey330 said:

Marilyn

Good one! I just learned a new thing today. Hah!

Most reactions