What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad hotmail and computer hotmail not linked?

blainep

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not your typical how do I set up hotmail....but rather how do you establish a link between hotmail on iPad and my computer hotmail? It really gets old having to delete emails, etc., on my pad and then again later when I check it on the computer...is there any way to permanently link the two?? Thanks for any input!

nhbeast

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The only way to do this is if it's setup as an IMAP account rather than a POP account.

ChrisAndre

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How

And how do you do that? I have the same problem? I wish what I did on the iPad would happen on the computer as well..

Reaction score
In Mail, setup a new Exchange account with your hotmail name and use m.hotmail.com as the server.

To achieve the same on your computer, you will most likely have to use a plugin for the email program on your computer, as hotmail does not allow a simple imap configuration.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts