What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ipad holder

Unlvrn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Any good ways to hold your I pad in your lap? I've tried books and a lap desk, but it slides around too much. Thanks

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
If you have an iPad2, take a look at this from inCase: Lounge Case. I got it when I got my mom her iPad and she really likes it. It's got little beads in it so it'll mold to your legs/lap. Very nice, actually.

On the inCase web site, they've got it listed at $59.99 (USD), but I've seen it elsewhere for $49.99. Just do some Googling...

Oh, and if you go to the Best Buy website, some guy has done a video review of it, so you can "see it in action." TBH, I'm kind of jealous that my mom has it and that I can't get it for the classic iPad (I wrote the company, they have zero plans to develop one for the iPad1).

Hope this helps.

Marilyn

OP
U

Unlvrn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks ! I appreciate to info. I'll let u know if I get one.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'll be honest with you - I want one real bad. I am so jealous that my mom, with her iPad2, has a nice holder and I don't.

So, I'm probably going to buy one, cut the iPad2 curved bits out of it and then glue it to the back of an iPad1 back cover.

Words simply cannot describe how nicely this thing works in your lap ... and my frustration when the company told me they weren't making one for the iPad1. :mad:

Marilyn

Most reactions

Latest posts