What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad holder ?

Anna89

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've done a little research on this forum and I notice a lot of interesting topics about iPad, but there is very little, almost none about iPad holders. I (and I suppose many of you) use my Ipad everywhere and my major issue was dropping it (somehow it manages to slip me), so I decided to purchase a iPad holder. I've chose Lazepad, and I'm very pleased with it. It's constructed for everyone in my family, especially for my children,it's perfect for outside and indoors, provides me ultimate protection by securely gripping my iPad, preventing slips or mishaps, and it's easy to travel with.
You can get more details about it on lazepad.com

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi Anna.. - welcome to the forum; actually there have been plenty of threads & posts related to 'iPad protectors' w/ or w/o keyboards attached - NOW, I'm not going to do the research here for you but this is a common item of discussion. Good luck w/ the one you have chosen - my wife and I use 'Smart Covers' on our iPads. Dave :)

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
There is really little talk about iPad holders here recently. Hi, giradman, I use smart cover on my iPad Air 2, too. But I always feel pain in the neck, shoulder, and fingers beyond 20 minute usage of my iPad. Do people really care about iPad ergonomics here? Anyway, I found an exciting new iPad holder. You can check it out in the forum.

Well, my post was a year ago, so cannot comment on reviews of iPad covers/holders w/i the last year w/o doing some searching myself - a recent one HERE; posted by one of our members who has been putting up quite a few threads recently on iPad accessories. Dave :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

Latest posts