1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net
  1. bradtheman2011

bradtheman2011 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hello all i bought a used ipad last night.jailbroken i cant update it without old owners info coming up.it is jailbroken with cydia and ******i bought a prepaid cc did not put no money on it.used on my account on ipad i got 20.00 movies and a bunch of 10 dollar games.i went to use it 2 hours later and it tells me credit card security code not valid.can any 1 help thanks brad
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2011
  2. OUTL4W

OUTL4W iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Please edit your post or mods will(piracy issues)....

Don't understand...how did you buy 30$ of apps with a prepaid credit that had no funds on it? Maybe that's the reason for the error you keep getting...not enough funds on your cc.
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2011
  3. OUTL4W

OUTL4W iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Thanx Marie... I also sent a pm to them warning them it would be edited/deleted. Not sure why my post was edited since I deleted the piracy reference within the quote.
  4. SweetPoison

SweetPoison iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +132 / 0

Oh, your welcome. Thank you! I edited yours since you quoted his, but then I saw you you already did it.:eek: