What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ipad help

bradtheman2011

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hello all i bought a used ipad last night.jailbroken i cant update it without old owners info coming up.it is jailbroken with cydia and ******i bought a prepaid cc did not put no money on it.used on my account on ipad i got 20.00 movies and a bunch of 10 dollar games.i went to use it 2 hours later and it tells me credit card security code not valid.can any 1 help thanks brad

Last edited by a moderator:

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
hello all i bought a used ipad last night.jailbroken i cant update it without old owners info coming up.it is jailbroken with cydia.i bought a prepaid cc did not put no money on it.used on my account on ipad i got 20.00 movies and a bunch of 10 dollar games.i went to use it 2 hours later and it tells me credit card security code not valid.can any 1 help thanks brad

Please edit your post or mods will(piracy issues)....

Don't understand...how did you buy 30$ of apps with a prepaid credit that had no funds on it? Maybe that's the reason for the error you keep getting...not enough funds on your cc.

Last edited by a moderator:

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanx Marie... I also sent a pm to them warning them it would be edited/deleted. Not sure why my post was edited since I deleted the piracy reference within the quote.

Most reactions

Latest posts