What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad help please!

davidrod

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello everyone, my name is David and I'm needing help with my ipad... anyone like to help?

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forum David...

Good luck on getting your issues resolved - you are at a good forum to get help :)...

OP
D

davidrod

iPF Noob
Reaction score
well, thanl you for the welcomer and I really do hope I find the answers I need.

Roy Rob

iPF Noob
Reaction score
davidrod said:
well, thanl you for the welcomer and I really do hope I find the answers I need.

We won't know what answers to give until you ask the questions davidrod, so ask away.... We're listening. ;)

Sent using my iPad 2 - 16Gb - Wi-Fi

OP
D

davidrod

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ok, so i am needing a way to lock my ibooks so that only I can see them and yet, still be able to have someone be on my ipad. I know how to password lock my ipad but I want an extra lock for my ibooks.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, that is something we can't help you with. Apple has designed the iPad to, essentially, be a one-person device. So, there are no provisions on a stock iPad to make apps (like iBooks) private.

Now, if you were to jail break your iPad, you could install a tweak to let you password-protect the iBooks app (but not the books themselves). Again, however, you have to be jail broken; this is not possible on a stock iPad.

Sorry.

Marilyn

Most reactions