What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Gets iOS 3.2.1 Software Update

60DegreeVVT

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I updated my jailbroken iPad saturday. I have noticed that the WiFi signal strength has increased but i also noticed that my cellular connection has been on Edge ever since. I know that it has to be the software because the locations that i am using my iPad has not changed. I was in my living room and now i am on the train... I know for damn sure that the train is not taking a new rout to chicago.

Hell as i tyoe this it has an "o". Check out my screenshot.....

Help?

60DegreeVVT

iPF Noob
Reaction score
888e8699.png

max6spd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine got hosed initially. Tried it a couple of times but no-go. Did some research and deleted the update, emptied trash, and tried again. That time it worked.

The update appears to have fixed my iPad's problem with my FiOS router. It used to constantly drop my connection. Since last night it hasn't dropped since.

Always Write

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.davidderrico.com
I'd love to try the update (my Wi-Fi has generally been OK but it's a bit slow and sometimes drops the connection), but there are enough negative experiences on here that I might wait a bit.

I think I'll survive without built-in Bing search capability. :p

Newstech

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My wifi had always been subject to freezes, even sitting right next to the router, when laptop worked perfectly. I did the update last night and now it's MUCH worse. ...

Rosewill just released a firmware update for the EasyN400 router, and now my iPad is working without any freezes for the first time! I'd been using the most recent firmware, from February, and e-mailed them with support questions a week ago, and got back an illiterate message that just said they don't guarantee compatibility with all devices. If they'd told me new firmware was about to be released, I would have been spared a world of hurt, since on the advice of Apple genius I'd wiped the iPad and reinstalled software, losing all my saved data in the processs. Oh, well.

bmanley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Had my ipad for two weeks and everything worked fine, then while watching a youtube video it lost my wifi and will not connect back to it. This is a wpa secured wifi. It will work with an unsecured wifi and this last up date did nothing to help out. Any ideas?

Newstech

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Had my ipad for two weeks and everything worked fine, then while watching a youtube video it lost my wifi and will not connect back to it. This is a wpa secured wifi. It will work with an unsecured wifi and this last up date did nothing to help out. Any ideas?

From Settings, reset all network settings and try again.

Most reactions

Latest posts