What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad gaming versus 3DS gaming

YvoCaro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been a gaming enthusiast for years now, my first experiences where on the DS, and when I bought an iPad in 2011 I saw it as a perfect device to add to my gaming fun. So I managed to jump in at day one with DragonVale, with the Tribez and with HayDay, but I was wondering: are these iPad games "little time wasters" as I lovingly call them and do 3DS titles generally have much more content?
Or are app games the way to go because they can update, add and adjust constantly?

What do you think?

Last edited:

ipadmini_lover

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a 'New" 3DS XL and a PSVITA. Combined they don't have the sales of the ipad in a single year.

My ipad mini 2 has much better graphics and more power than both.

With ipad, you pay more for the hardware, but less on games.

I play adventure games - which long and in depth games are on the ipad in droves.

Actually, each system (3DS, PSVITA, ipad) each has different libraries so each is worth owning.

However, lately I find it hard to pay $49.95 for a 3DS or $39.95 for a PSVITA game when I can get an equally great game for the ipad at $7.95.

Most reactions

Latest posts