What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad games controller

diablo944

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was asked in a PM about which game controllers were out there for iPad. But as I haven't posted more than 6 times I can't give this link to Gamesharq in any other way than going public.

As a result, I am adding the link here. It is a private page, so any views are obviously my own and should be taken with a pinch of salt. But hopefully some of it will prove useful to both the guy who asked and any others looking for info on controllers.

Just discovered I cant even add a link yet :mad:

you guys will have to work it out.

diablo944

co.uk

icademod.htm

OP
D

diablo944

iPF Noob
Reaction score
when somebody else gets it can they post the link for gamesharq. thanks in advance

OP
D

diablo944

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You only need three posts. You should be able to share the link now.

I saw that, but didn't want to just post solely to get numbers up. seemed wrong somehow.

anyways :- This page has the info that was asked for on various controllers available. The ion iCade Cabinet

remember this was a personal page for friends so don't expect high quality here. It doesn't help that we were in the middle of packing up to move house either, so a lot of junk around ready to go in boxes in some pics and vids.

OP
D

diablo944

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I should have added that although the page is titled icade, it does deal with a lot more. I started off with the icade cabinet and liked it so much i thought it was worth doing my own page on it, especially once it was modified with better quality buttons and joystick. So if nothing else it will help those who have an interest in the icade unit. With Blutrol added it became a well used item. I added all the other stuff about alternatives as it went along.

Since restarting my iPad I haven't actually put everything back so the iCade has sat gathering dust, but my pinball emulation cabinet has taken all my time of late. It is funny, but this little cabinet kickstarted the idea of finally building a pinball/mame cabinet and was all it took to finally make it happen. Good old iPad eh?

axis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A good interesting read, thanks for sharing.

Most reactions

Latest posts