1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Ipad games controller

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by diablo944, Jul 8, 2012.

1. diablo944

diablo944 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I was asked in a PM about which game controllers were out there for iPad. But as I haven't posted more than 6 times I can't give this link to Gamesharq in any other way than going public.

As a result, I am adding the link here. It is a private page, so any views are obviously my own and should be taken with a pinch of salt. But hopefully some of it will prove useful to both the guy who asked and any others looking for info on controllers.

Just discovered I cant even add a link yet :mad:

you guys will have to work it out.

diablo944

co.uk

icademod.htm
  2. diablo944

diablo944 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    when somebody else gets it can they post the link for gamesharq. thanks in advance
  3. twerppoet

twerppoet iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,913 / 1
    You only need three posts. You should be able to share the link now.
  4. diablo944

diablo944 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I saw that, but didn't want to just post solely to get numbers up. seemed wrong somehow.

anyways :- This page has the info that was asked for on various controllers available. The ion iCade Cabinet

remember this was a personal page for friends so don't expect high quality here. It doesn't help that we were in the middle of packing up to move house either, so a lot of junk around ready to go in boxes in some pics and vids.
  5. diablo944

diablo944 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I should have added that although the page is titled icade, it does deal with a lot more. I started off with the icade cabinet and liked it so much i thought it was worth doing my own page on it, especially once it was modified with better quality buttons and joystick. So if nothing else it will help those who have an interest in the icade unit. With Blutrol added it became a well used item. I added all the other stuff about alternatives as it went along.

Since restarting my iPad I haven't actually put everything back so the iCade has sat gathering dust, but my pinball emulation cabinet has taken all my time of late. It is funny, but this little cabinet kickstarted the idea of finally building a pinball/mame cabinet and was all it took to finally make it happen. Good old iPad eh?
  6. axis

axis iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    A good interesting read, thanks for sharing.
  7. diablo944

diablo944 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    thanks for that, appreciated.