What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ipad games are crashing

Stuntino

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello so i bought an ipad mini about 3 months ago. Now it was all working okay until my ipad went flat when i was playing minecraft, i charged it up when it went flat and went back into minecraft and after that it just loads up the logo then quits out of the game it has done that ever since it went flat. Now it did it is doing it to 2 other games and my ipad didn't even go flat while playing them. I'm kinda scared if it is going to spread and i wont be able to use anything, anybody know whats happening?

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello so i bought an ipad mini about 3 months ago. Now it was all working okay until my ipad went flat when i was playing minecraft, i charged it up when it went flat and went back into minecraft and after that it just loads up the logo then quits out of the game it has done that ever since it went flat. Now it did it is doing it to 2 other games and my ipad didn't even go flat while playing them. I'm kinda scared if it is going to spread and i wont be able to use anything, anybody know whats happening?

Hi, welcome to iPF!

See if this helps:
Double tap the home button to reveal the multitask bar and delete all the apps running in the background.
Reboot your iPad: press Home and Power button at the same time until the Apple logo appears.
Restart your iPad - turn it off and on again.

Most reactions

Latest posts