What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad froze

PattieDawn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was deleting emails when my iPad froze. I shut it down and now it won't start up again - I just keep getting the loading wheel moving (2 hrs now). Any suggestions PLEASE?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Reset: Hold down the power and home buttons until the Apple logo appears. The iPad will reboot. This usually takes a bit longer than a restart.

Guy1717

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was deleting emails when my iPad froze. I shut it down and now it won't start up again - I just keep getting the loading wheel moving (2 hrs now). Any suggestions PLEASE?

I had the same issue twice this week, going to the mail app and my Ipad2 froze. I kept the two buttons pressed until the restart, but The loading wheel was there too for maybe half an hour en then i did what Twerppoet said, l did the procedure a second time and the Apple logo came on and now its working again. The question is, for how long?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Don't worry unless it happens too often. Most computers freeze occasionally. Only get concerned if it's a frequent occurrence. See if you can link it to some specific activity too - such as a particular app. That can often help in identifying the source of the problem.

Tim

Most reactions

Latest posts