What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Forum Time

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I know the clocks have gone forward in the US this weekend, but iPad Forum seems to have pushed GMT forward too. iPad Forum is registering Members' posts at GMT+1 hour....

Tim
'real' GMT Scotland

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
I know the clocks have gone forward in the US this weekend, but iPad Forum seems to have pushed GMT forward too. iPad Forum is registering Members' posts at GMT+1 hour....

Tim
'real' GMT Scotland

I thought I had gone mad until I saw your post......I was thinking that maybe the clocks had changed in the UK and I had missed it!

The Archangel

OP
Tim SPRACKLEN

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:

Tim
'real' GMT Scotland

I thought I had gone mad until I saw your post......I was thinking that maybe the clocks had changed in the UK and I had missed it!

The Archangel

I see they've put it right now...or perhaps it's all to do with time zones in the US - where is their server located, anyway?

Yes - another couple of weeks before we lose our 1 hour of sleep.....

Tim
Scotland

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes - another couple of weeks before we lose our 1 hour of sleep.....

Tim
Scotland

e97aabe2.png

OP
Tim SPRACKLEN

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just love this Forum. Not only are the members *so* polite and well-mannered, they have a great sense of humour too.

Tim
Snowy Scotland

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
I just love this Forum. Not only are the members *so* polite and well-mannered, they have a great sense of humour too.

Tim
Snowy Scotland

How's the snow up there Tim?

The Archangel

OP
Tim SPRACKLEN

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Only about 2-3" of snow with me (Glens) - main roads on the East Coast of Scotland are fine, side roads passable with care. The usual Highland roads are closed, though....

I thought we'd seen the last of the snow....guess I'll have to put the BBQ back again...

Tim
Scotland

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
Only about 2-3" of snow with me (Glens) - main roads on the East Coast of Scotland are fine, side roads passable with care. The usual Highland roads are closed, though....

I thought we'd seen the last of the snow....guess I'll have to put the BBQ back again...

Tim
Scotland

With everything else going on in the world Scotland seems to have fallen off of the news down here........one of the best BBQ's I ever had was in the middle of winter at around 2:30am when loads of guys from work turned up and we had around 5" of snow on the ground, the other half wasn't amused to start with (now my ex) but hey!

The Archangel

zorah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Since I said Congrats to Sweet Poison-here's my congrats to you too Tim. I see your posts too that are always friendly! Congrats on mod status! Here's to spring your way soon!

OP
Tim SPRACKLEN

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That's very kind. I was an IT Consultant, now an iPad Forum moderator - zero-to-hero overnight.....

Tim
Scotland

zorah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
That's very kind. I was an IT Consultant, now an iPad Forum moderator - zero-to-hero overnight.....

Tim
Scotland

Well, we'll take it here!! And lol, this is still iPad IT Row of sorts galore peppered with a good dose of piping down a terse poster at times too!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

zorah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
zorah said:
Well, we'll take it here!! And lol, this is still iPad IT Row of sorts galore peppered with a good dose of the duty of piping down a terse poster at times too I suppose!

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:

Tim
Scotland

With everything else going on in the world Scotland seems to have fallen off of the news down here........one of the best BBQ's I ever had was in the middle of winter at around 2:30am when loads of guys from work turned up and we had around 5" of snow on the ground, the other half wasn't amused to start with (now my ex) but hey!

The Archangel

Interesting!

Most reactions