1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Ipad for writing ...

Discussion in 'iPad 4 Forum' started by iMeMyself, Dec 5, 2012.

1. iMeMyself

iMeMyself iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Anyone using iPad for creative writing? I have a MacBook Air with Scrivener, Word, IA Writer, Pages, but I have a new ipad4, with IA Writer, Quick Office, Pages, and also use Noteshelf, with Dropbox. Hover bar and BT keyboard for the iPad, have been using Apple keyboard but have just got Logitech solar K760 which allows me to switch between Air and iPad 4 & 2 with 3 function keys.
    While the Air, particularly with Scrivener, is great, I love the sharpness of ipad4 screen and will be doing a lot more writing on this. I've worked as a journalist for a long time, have published a non-fiction book, now writing fiction, and investigating e-book possibilities. Interested to hear what writers here might be doing with iPad.

Interested
  2. MoonlitSonata

MoonlitSonata Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +152 / 0
    I do, especially after finding LeanPub and Dropbox.
  3. flibgit

flibgit iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I downloaded Storyist the other day. Nanowrimo winners get a code for 25% off the Mac version. They also have an iPad version that syncs nicely. I'm still playing with it, but so far I like it.