What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad for forex trading

UbuFamily

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hai all, just to share that i bought ipad3 solely for the purpose of forex trading. So anyone out there doing the same thing, you are not alone.
I start this thread exclusively for currency traders as we can exchange ideas on our mobility way of trading. Although our ipad cannot do much on the price charts, especially on the measurement itself. But who knows someone might suggest a third party application that enables us to measure and study charts thoroughly? Right?

Okay, to start this thread, let me introduce my instruments. I use metatrader 4 which is for iphone. I hope the apps store would design soon the metatrader for ipad 3.
Secondly, my platform is instaforex, which is available to most country nowadays. Lastly, i saved some important apps for online news such as reuters, bbc, bloomberg,etc.
that's all.
L

OP
UbuFamily

UbuFamily

iPF Noob
Reaction score
And yes you can also find me in the famous forum of forex factory. Same username same avatar. Lol

Regards

Most reactions

Latest posts