What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ipad for business in the next few years

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok here is something i been seeing more and more of that the ipad is beening intergrated more and more into the business world with diff applications that bring out everthing that you need to do with it in the world of business without the bulk of a laptop when on the road or paying a vist to your business customer base ..

so do think that in the next few years that you see the ipad more and more in the world of business ..

DaveSt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can see the Ipad having some business uses such as email and perhaps custom application use, perhaps product demonstration pictures and videos. I really don't see it as a serious business tool without being able to run Office however. Every company I deal with uses Office, and these are some of the largest corporations in the world. I also don't think I can log in to my company network much less map shared resources with the iPad, so even if I had Office I would have nothing to edit and nowhere to store anything. The only time I took my iPad to work was to show it off. Besides that it has absolutely no use to me as a business tool, it is simply an entertainment device (which is just fine with me).

Most reactions