1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Ipad footer problem during orientation

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by jjose81, Oct 6, 2012.

1. jjose81

jjose81 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Guys,

I am facing a problem while developing Ipad application. we have a text filed in HTML 5 footer tag. On click of the input field the key pad is coming , but when we orientation of the IPad the key pad is hiding the input text field. I was trying with some position attribute but it was not working ..:(

Could please someone help me out..

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
    Jose
  2. jjose81

jjose81 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Appreciate you quick help...:)
  3. twerppoet

twerppoet iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,020 / 1
    Unfortunately the developer community is not very active on this forum, and you've posted in the wrong area. A moderator will probably be along to move your post.

You may have to wait a while, or check out Apple's official developer forums.

Sorry.