1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Ipad folio-style case with strap (on spine)

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by Glitzernes, Aug 24, 2011.

1. Glitzernes

Glitzernes iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi,

just spent the last couple of hours looking for an ipad case that suits, and thought someone here might know one off the top of their head.

At home I'm happy using my ipad without a case, but when I'm out and about I'd like a folio-style case, preferably without huge logos and with a cover that securely closes. I'd also like a strap on the spin or somewhere so that I can pick it up and carry it more securely/safely while the cover is closed (for example at the airport, or moving between subways). There must be a ton of these out there, but I haven't found one yet - I have the first ipad.

Ideas anyone?

Best,
    Glitz